At Lemonade, creating the best solutions drives our decisions.
Innovation is at our core. We like to experiment and to try exciting things every day. Finding the perfect user experience is exciting for us and something we work hard to accomplish.
We enjoy having a coffee and discussing Serverless Architectures while we brainstorm all together about how to trigger the coffee machine with an AWS Lambda.
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a Directorate of the European Commission.
This project consists of developing a set of technically challenging applications that will have a deep impact on international trade.
We are now looking to expand our Spain based team with a Full Stack Developer with experience in SOA, multi-tier architectures, JavaEE and Angular, who is able to work in an autonomous way in a high-performance environment with top colleagues.
We are looking for developers willing to work in challenging projects, with creative minds and people who enjoy working in collaborative teams.
What will you do?
- Analyse, design, build new and maintain existing enterprise services and web applications (JavaEE, Angular, KendoUI, REST, SOAP, Oracle);
- Ensure the developed services and applications achieve the high volume and high scale requirements the projects have;
- Incorporate existing code and reusable assets in the development of a new application;
- Estimate tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources required;
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in JavaEE and web applications
- 1+ years experience in front end frameworks like Angular
- Quality-oriented way of working
- Conversational English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Flexible to perform different tasks depending on the needs of the project
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management) who might be geographically distributed (Brussels/Athens)
- Software development related degree (3+ years)
- Good knowledge of Oracle DB 12c
- Experience with JEE Application Servers (i.e WebLogic, JBoss)
- Knowledge of SOA principles and best practices will be considered as an asset;
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c Release 1 or 2 will be considered as an asset;
- XP Practices experience
- Design Patterns
- SQL writing and optimizing skills
- Ability to draft technical documentation
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full-time position
- Possibility to work from our offices in Barcelona or Valencia.
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?